ActivGrip™ Advance KEV™ combines Kevlar® fiber with Towa’s MicroFinish® technology, delivering outstanding cut resistance and excellent grip performance. The 13-gauge, seamless Kevlar® liner and “open back styling” keeps hands cool while delivering excellent flexibility to minimize hand fatigue and thereby increase productivity. Towa is well-known for the performance of its product ActivGrip™ Advance, and the soft yet durable Nitrile MicroFinish® coating of ActivGrip™ Advance KEV means that the gloves can be used on virtually any dry or slippery surface.
- Cut resistance – ActivGrip™ Advance KEV together with Kevlar®, a choice for bullet resistant vest, offers the high assurance of cut resistant protection.
- Oil Resistant – Double coated surface keeps hands clean for oily material handling
- Black, Two-Layer MicroFinish®
- A 13-gauge seamless liner
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort and minimum hand fatigue
- Sizes: #AG591S #AG591M #AG591L #AG591XXL
- CE/EN 388: 4342
- CE Cut Level 3
- ANSI Cut Level A2: 736 grams