New Vests Offer More Safety Options
Cordova Safety Products is excited to announce three new additions to their safety-vest line up: two surveyor vests and one X-pattern vest that’s ideal for the railroad.
The two new #VS272P/VS273P surveyor vests offer ANSI/ISEA Type R, Class 2 performance. Constructed of lime or orange polyester mesh, they feature zipper closure for easy on-and-off, and two-inch, two-toned reflective tape for increased visibility in low lighting. They provide several convenient pockets for equipment storage, including two inside and four outside pockets.
- Surveyors, Type R, Class 2 Safety Vest
- Orange/Lime Polyester Mesh
- Zipper Closure
- Two-Inch, Two-Toned Reflective Tape
- 6 Pockets: Two Inside Lower, Two Outside Lower, Two Outside Chest
- All Outside Pockets include Hook & Loop Closures
- Sizes: S-5XL
Certification/Rating: Type R, Class 2, ANSI/ISEA 107-2015
Cordova Safety Products also added the new #VX211P vest to their line. This hi-vis lime vest features a prominent X pattern on the back, making it ideal for railroad applications. It uses 2-inch reflective tape, offers hook & loop closure, and includes two pockets: one inside and one out. It is also ANSI/ISEA Type R, Class 2 performance rated.
- Hi-Vis Lime Polyester Mesh
- X-Pattern on Back
- 2-Inch Reflective Tape
- Hook & Loop Closure
- 2 Pockets: One Outside Chest, One Inside Lower
- Sizes: S-4XL
Call 1.800.458.8763 for pricing. View our entire safety vest collection.